Deadline to apply: May 8
RLab is looking for teams coming out of New York City colleges and universities who are working on the next wave of spatial computing and future interface technologies. The 8-week incubator runs online from June 12 to August 7.
WHAT THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
- $10,000 grant upon completion of the program
- Weekly programming focused on lean startup methodology
- Workshops facilitated by world-class mentors, experienced entrepreneurs & business leaders, and experts in AR & VR technology
- Access to a network of like-minded startups, as well as potential advisors & partners
- Demo Day with an opportunity to pitch to potential partners & investors
Starting April 17th, our Tribeca Immersive: Cinema360 program, featuring eye-popping visuals in 15 VR films curated into four 30-40 minute programs, will be available for home viewing in partnership with industry pioneer Facebook’s Oculus.
Visit Tribeca Film Festival for more information.
You’re invited to an informal meeting for CUNY faculty and staff interested in augmented reality and virtual reality. We’ve got a great lineup of speakers and we’ll have time for virtual networking and announcements. Please join us Monday, April 20th from 2 pm to 3:30 pm online.
*This event will be held via Zoom meeting.
Please put your name and campus affiliation in your Zoom title.
- Quantifying Kissinger in VR – Micki Kaufman, Ph.D. Candidate in US History, CUNY Graduate Center
- Student-led VR Club – Wole Oyekoya, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Computer Science at Hunter College
- Social VR – Jason Moore, MFA. Assistant Professor of Television, Radio and Emerging Media at Brooklyn College
- Starting a Computer Lab at The College of Staten Island – Patty Kahn, Ph.D. CIO and Assist. VP for Information Technology Services at CSI & Linda John, MS. Director, Academic Computing at CSI
Please RSVP and check out the full meeting agenda on Eventbrite.
You must RSVP to receive the meeting link.
Questions? Email Matt MacVey firstname.lastname@example.org